Monday 5 July 2010

The 1st Post

After months of dilly-dallying, I have finally got round to creating a blog.
In my blog, I will post topics that are of interest to me, stuff relating to sport, music, fashion, politics and current affairs and just things I think are important.
I hope visitors to my blog enjoy viewing it and reading the posts.
I also encourage honest comments and feedback...positive or negative.

BEASTIN' on 'em

As my blog is titled Something You Should Know, I want you people to get familiar with a clothing brand named BEASTIN'.
Beastin' is a German street wear label based in Munich and like the "Mannschaft" out in South Africa right now, they're doing big things.
With a range of tees, sweats and snapback hats, they can take care of your summer wardrobe.
Don't panic, they also provide for the winter season too with an exclusive selection of scarfs and beanies to savour.
Their 2010 stuff is yet to drop but from the look of this years lookbook, I can't wait.
If you like brands like Play Cloths, Stussy, Huf and The Hundreds to name a few, you'll dig the Beastin' range.

Be sure to check out their website: www.beastin.net


No comments:

Post a Comment